LIST OF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
1. Being part of the largest Club exclusively for enthusiasts of the Stag and probably the largest single model car club in the UK.
2. National Club with a Regional and Area structure which provides regular monthly meetings for local members at some 50 venues throughout the UK.
3. Monthly Magazine A5 size colour magazine (but with a combined December/January issue) containing news and information about the Club, special articles, reports on Area activities, technical queries and answers, members letters, cars and parts for sale advertisement from Stag specialists and parts suppliers and a host more information of interest to the Stag enthusiast.
4. Range of Club clothing, accessories, badges and general regalia offered to Club members.
5. Membership of Stag Owners Club Tooling Fund Ltd, a company dedicated to ensuring the availability of good quality Stag parts at reasonable prices.
6. Social events and car runs in the UK and abroad.
7. Club displays at local and national Car Shows and other events.
8. Club Register of known Stags managed and run by a Club Registrar.
9. Club Historian for information about the creation and development of the Stag.
10. Advice and help on car security and protection from a Club Security Officer.
11. Classic Car insurance scheme exclusive to Club Members offering exceptional value for money with agreed value cover available as well as many other special benefits. Club Valuation Service available to determine correct level of Agreed Value cover.
12. Reduced rate breakdown and recovery cover available either from the Royal Automobile Club, 50% discount on joining the RAC and 25% on renewal, or as an extension of cover provided by the Club's Classic Car insurance scheme. Cover available for both the UK and Europe.
13. Technical advice and guidance at local meetings, by written enquiry to the Club's Technical Panel or by telephone for urgent matters.
14. Information from a dedicated Club Officer for those who wish to modify or modernise their Stags.
Subscription Rates: UK £32.00 plus Joining Fee £5.00; Overseas £37.00 plus Joining Fee £5.00
Why not Join Now and enjoy this great Car with a fantastic group of people